Security is a priority when it comes to HP! When it comes to print-security, many organizations are still not well-equipped or even well aware. One of the reasons could be that, print-security has not been taken seriously due to lack of awareness, because not many are aware that the entire network could get invaded by malware being planted through printers. A printer can be the most vulnerable entry point for any malware, as expert hackers know exactly when and how to get into your network. Hence your business needs an expert to protect your network and give you best quality prints- turn to HP and discover the miracle range of printers!
Get high security from HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479 series of printers and make printing seem like a dream come true with high efficiency and quality prints. Here are some incredible features that enhance security every way!
Dynamic security enabled printer safeguards your network and also gives you some other advantages as follows-
This security-enabled series of printers also offer a number of models and here are a few features of HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw-
1. 10.9 cm customizable color touchscreen
2. Easy-access USB port
3. Front door release button
4. Front door (access to HP JetIntelligence toner cartridges)
5. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, USB port for job storage and PIN printing, 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, Fax port
6. 50 sheet ADF with single-pass, two-sided scanning supports media sizes up to 216 x 356 mm
7. Flatbed scanner handles media sizes up to A4
8. 150 sheet output bin
With a vision to provide outstanding Hardware solutions and services to our clients around the globe; Microchip’s highly experienced professionals strive hard and are dedicated to providing total IT solutions under one roof. Based out of New Delhi, India; Microchip service offerings span technology consulting, application services, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and IT infrastructure services.
1. Based on HP review of 2019 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
2.Additional solution such as HP Access Control or HP JetAdvantage Private Print is required to use optional proximity card reader. pin printing enabled via USB installed in rear of device
3. Instant threat notifications can appear on the device control panel when a potential threat occurs from malicious intent or there is a bug or vulnerability in the firmware code of the device. If this error raises concern, please contact your company IT representative or, if unavailable, HP Support, who can investigate the cause through analysis of device syslog data using a standard SIEM tool from McAfee, Splunk, Arcsight or SIEMonster. The control panel error message may show an error code on a blue screen during code signature checks or memory write intrusions.